Friday, September 2, 2011

About Me.

Hello everyone,

I am Leah Salgado. I am 19 years old and turning 20 on Oct 2nd. I have a younger brother by the name of Mark, he is 17 years old. I also have a cute little 8 month pit bull puppy by the name of Suki Love. That little girl is my world! <3 I live with my mom (Norma) and dad (Mike) in the city of South Gate. I went to South East High School in the city of South Gate. I graduated in the year of 2010.
In high school my friends use to call me Snail because of my slowness to understand things going around me and what people were talking about; the name is pretty self explanatory. :P In high school I use to be involved with graffiti art. Getting involved with graffiti art helped inspire me, and made me the artist I am today. Although I LOVE art, I am majoring in being a Nurse because I plan to be a RN. After I finish getting certified to be a Nurse, I plan to go back to school to study to be a veterinarian because I would also like to have that as an option so I can work with animals. As for now that is all I have to say about myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment